By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Network topology.
- Read and understand substation Drawings.
- Be familiar with the configuration and function of the main substation equipment.
- Understand how to select the appropriate substation earthing.
- Realize the interaction of all substation elements.
- Share managing and designing the substation project.
This course is applicable to planning, design, installing, testing, maintaining and operating the medium and high voltage substations in transmission and distribution systems.
This course provides an overview for apprentices, technicians and engineers responsible for the Planning, installing, testing, maintenance and testing of industrial and utility substations.
Visual Aid and other required facilities:
- Data show
- Lecture room
This is a 20 hours course the exact schedule of which will be worked out with the organizer.
Name: Abedalgany Athamneh
Rank: Assistance Professor
Affiliation: Fahid Bin Sultan University
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.